I develop Python services for Moveworks in United States.
Previously I lived in Russia and Belarus working for Yandex and EPAM in the same position.
I write about Python, vim and git.
- FOSS Python projects to contribute to
- Python service to collect emails from static website
- How to build portable PEX from Python script
- How to create new user in MS SQL
- How to find merge commit
- Two-faced JSONField
- Kibitzr for banks
- Clean up Celery tasks from database
- Profiling django requests
- Reindenting JSON and XML with vim
- Beauty of Python’s collections module
- Intro to Mutant - Data Schema Transformations
- Subtleties of Python compatible release version specifier
- List date of last commit on git branches
- How to clean up stale git branches
My open source projects:
- kibitzr - Lightweight personal web assistant.
- pip-compile-multi - Flexible Python dependency version locker.
- awsme - Amazon Web Services Cloud Watch Metrics Library.
- reshell - Reverse shell for deployment debugging.
My side gig:
Selling puppies at French bulldogs DMV